From the paper ACT test you might go into the student’s responses into Oases and Oases will score the test and produce an Oases ACT get Report along side outcomes from any past practice ACT tests.
To achieve usage of this particular aspect in Oases please submit a help admission asking for ACT scoring and reports.
You may change the order they are presented on the student test page from Set Up – Tests, you may also remove particular tests in the series you have decided not to use when you have the ACT tests active.
If the learning pupil has sat an ACT training test:
1. Go to the test tab in the student record.
2. Start with picking the title for the ACT paper the pupil has had. When you look at the example over the learning pupil has had practice paper 1MC.
3. The ACT solution grid will pop-up and enter the date the test had been taken.
4. If the date is entered you shall begin to see the test entry grid for many parts of the ACT.
5. Enter the responses the pupil suggested on the test paper.
NOTE: Responses even for Numbered ACT Concerns
The responses for odd numbered ACT concerns should be certainly one of A,B,C,D or E, the responses for the questions that are even numbered be certainly one of F,G,H,J or K. whenever working from a bubble sheet it’s difficult to begin to see the letters so that it could be much easier to intentionally include the matching page through the very first team. Additionally, you may unintentionally enter an a whenever it must be an F because of the place of this bubble in the bubble sheet http://www.customwritings.us.com/. Should this be done inadvertently or intentionally Oases will transpose the solution within the solution grid for you straight away.
6. In the bottom of this test you shall see a place for the writing rating which you have actually scored manually per the ACT directions. In the event that pupil would not simply take the writing area leave this blank if you don’t enter your rating.
7. Whenever all things are entered press salvage.
8. Oases will load the learning student grid with all the outcomes for each part of the test.
9. To improve answers hit the test that is blue to produce edits.
10. To alter the score that is writing include an email work straight into the grid.
11. Whenever done press the save icon that is highlighted.
Create the ACT Score Report
11. To make the report press using one associated with the green balls in the Open column to your left regarding the student test. Some of the 4 green balls will work.
Your score report will open in a brand new tab and could be printed or conserved as needed.
The ACT get Report as offered is really a stand alone feature in Oases. Nevertheless, should you wish to produce a learning that is targeted through the pupil’s regions of weakness you may possibly allocate typical Core or State guidelines to every concern or goal to use the automated learning plan feature. Start to see the following guide for directions.
Note: you may use in future if you are testing a student on just one or more sections but not the entire test, Oases will not produce the report pages for the blank pages to avoid releasing answers to a student for a section.
The front page will nonetheless, nevertheless show the scores that are minimum the missed section.
You may possibly delete empty part rows through the pupil’s test grid without damaging the report manufacturing.
ACT is just a trademark that is registered of, Inc., that has been maybe not active in the creation of and will not endorse the product.